Thursday, January 13, 2011

I’m not working only to reach the top, says Deepika

Deepika Padukone

Deepika Padukone states that she is not in the rat race. She started her New Year with a bang by spending a vacation and then celebrating her birthday with her family and partner Siddharth Mallya.

After trying her hands in scuba-diving and sky-diving last year, she is now willing to try her hands at bunjee jumping.

The dimpled beauty states “I have always wanted to do this and I honesty didn’t think it would happen within a month from each other. Though I am petrified of heights, I have no clue how I managed to do the sky dive. Next up on my list is a bungee jump.”

Always pitted against actresses such as Priyanka Chopra, Sonam Kapoor and Katrina Kaif, Deepika states that being the number one heroine in the film industry is not the only criteria that interests her.

She added “As for reaching the top — everybody aims to be there someday but I am not working only to reach to the top.”

“For me, the first criteria is the credibility of a brand. It has to be something I identify with and believe in.”

No comments:

Project K’s Producer REACTS To Reports Of Deepika Padukone Rushed To Hospital Due To Increased Heart Rate: ‘These Are False Rumours’

Several reports were doing rounds that Bollywood actress Deepika Padukone was taken to Kamineni Hospital in Hyderabad after she felt unwell....