Sunday, January 16, 2011

Asin - Deepika Padukone And I Are Good Friends

Asin Thottumkal

"There is a myth that actresses don't get along well but there is no truth in it. I have a lot of friends in the industry. Deepika Padukone and I are good friends. We share an extremely cordial relationship. I am also friends with Sonam Kapoor and director Farah Khan. I have friends in the South too. I value friendship a lot," says Asin. Her latest film Kaavalan, co-starring Vijay, released on Saturday and has won good reviews from the media.

So has Asin forgotten Telugu cinema? "Not really, I'm just waiting for the right film to fall in the right league." If she could invite any five people to a dinner party, she'd like to dine with Aamir Khan, Shah Rukh Khan, Salman Khan, Ashutosh Gowariker and Rahul Gandhi. Asin says she has a special liking for the aforementioned celebrities.

No comments:

Project K’s Producer REACTS To Reports Of Deepika Padukone Rushed To Hospital Due To Increased Heart Rate: ‘These Are False Rumours’

Several reports were doing rounds that Bollywood actress Deepika Padukone was taken to Kamineni Hospital in Hyderabad after she felt unwell....