Friday, September 17, 2010

Deepika Padukone is geekier than you know. Upala KBR finds out just how much

Deepika Padukone
I've had male friends tell me it is kinda hot when a girl knows her way around gizmos. Even more so, when that gal is Deepika Padukone. Eat your heart out, guys. She lists her fav gadgets...


Sony cybershot camera
I always carry it with me. My bright pink one is so feminine, it catches everyone's attention immediately. Also, the sweep panorama feature is cool. It captures 270 degrees in one shot.

A mobile phone
For me it would be between a BlackBerry and iPhone. I have a BB now I am waiting for the new iPhone. Life today is impossible without a mobile phone. Much of my work happens on phone like interviews, replying to emails etc. I am a very organised person and use all the features in a phone from calendars to notepads and calculators. It's very useful for someone like me as I jot down everything that's happening in my day. For me, it's not just a phone - I run my life on it.

iPad
It's one of the newest things I have. It's the size of a notebook and very useful to carry. The speakers are very powerful. I listen to music, browse the net and play games on it. I really like the music folders feature the best. It's like a library of music, the graphics and way it looks is very beautiful. One can also download different games on the iPhone, it's easy to carry it and I just need to be in a wi-fi area to access the Internet.

Segway
I want to buy a Segway as I really like it. It's a motorized 2-wheeler vehicle to roam around even a big house or small gullies. It's battery operated and an energy saver. It's like an automatic cycle, and is good for easy maneuverability.

Nintendo WII
One can play virtual games on TV -from tennis to fishing and hockey. It's like a video game and a joystick that vibrates - giving the game a 3-D effect. Perfect for me who loves sports but can't often play outdoors.

A DVD player for the car
Strictly for backseat passengers. Right now, I have a BMW and don't have it installed but when I get a new car, I plan to get one. You attach it to the seat in front of your passenger like on a plane and it comes with its own headphones for every user.

It is the coolest gadget for girls
Hammacher Schlemmer's Electrical Adapter, as any globetrotter will tell you, having an electrical adapter is the most important - albeit perhaps the least glamorous-accoutrement in a jet-setter's valise. Gift this compact, versatile device to the girl who travels often and needs different plus sockets for her phone charger, blow dryer and iPad. It works in 150 countries.

No comments:

Project K’s Producer REACTS To Reports Of Deepika Padukone Rushed To Hospital Due To Increased Heart Rate: ‘These Are False Rumours’

Several reports were doing rounds that Bollywood actress Deepika Padukone was taken to Kamineni Hospital in Hyderabad after she felt unwell....