Friday, August 6, 2010

Are Deepika Padukone and IPL Heir Siddharth Mallya Dating?

Deepika Padukone and Siddharth Mallya
Things are heating up between Bollywood belle Deepika Padukone and IPL heir Siddharth Mallya! We already showed you pics of the two 'friends' hanging out during this year's IPL season and now it looks like they have continued to spend time together!

 Deepika and Siddharth, son of Royal Challengers Bangalore's owner, were spotted at Arpita's birthday bash the other day and we have to say they make a cute couple! When the buzz about Dips and Siddhart first started the actress firmly denied all romance rumors. Deepika is the brand ambassador of Royal Challengers Bangalore so it does make sense for her to sit next to the IPL heir, but was there something else going on?

According to Deepika, the romance rumors linking her and Siddharth Mallya are completely untrue! "If I am sitting with the owner of my IPL team, there is no reason why I should be linked up to him. If I am the face of the team, isn't it obvious that I would be sitting up with? I would be there with him supporting my team, right? It's but obvious that I would also be photographed. But does that mean I am going around with a guy? Come on, let's grow up. All of this just doesn't make any sense at all," Deepika told reporters.

"You know, all of this has become way too predictable. Every fortnight there is one link up or another. Today, even if I go out with my cousin brother, I am sure to see a headline next morning with announcement of yet another new relationship of mine. Really, it's all such a big joke now," she added.

But now it looks like their friendship has developed into something more romantic! At the time Deepika seemed annoyed with all the buzz but what will she have to say this time?

"I think even my parents have really given up now. There is absolutely nothing for my parents as well to react at all. There are no clarifications required. All they want now is to read about the work that I am doing and this is what they expect from people as well. Of course initially it used to bother them as well me. I used to clarify about these news pieces and everyone would understand that eventually there was no truth in it all. However, now since I have been in the industry for three years now, all of us understand that most of the written word is untrue after all," the Bollywood beauty said at the time.

But now things have changed as the two are clearly still hanging out! Do you think Dips and Siddarth make a good couple? Drop us a line.

No comments:

Project K’s Producer REACTS To Reports Of Deepika Padukone Rushed To Hospital Due To Increased Heart Rate: ‘These Are False Rumours’

Several reports were doing rounds that Bollywood actress Deepika Padukone was taken to Kamineni Hospital in Hyderabad after she felt unwell....