Thursday, April 22, 2010

Shammi Kapoor wants another coffee date with Padukone

After her break-up with Ranbir Kapoor, Deepika Padukone has been linked up with few cool guys in the industry. But she denied all except her close friendship with this Kapoor. We are talking about Shammi Kapoor who is extremely fond of Deepika.

Deepika too loves to flaunt her friendship with Shammi Kapoor who is the grandfather (Raj Kapoor’s bother) of Ranbir Kapoor. Recently Deepika went to meet Shammi Kapoor at his residence.

Veteran Bollywood actor Shammi Kapoor had such a good time sipping coffee with actress Deepika Padukone, that he has asked her out once again.

"Morning love. How are thee? Only get to see you in (Vijay) Mallya match. Another cuppa another day? What say you," the 78-year-old actor wrote in a post on Padukone's Twitter page.

However Padukone, who is busy shooting for her upcoming movie 'Break Ke Baad', politely declined the offer.

"namaste shammi uncle! would love to... only thing is I've been shooting everyday and packing up way past your coffee time," she said in a reply on the microblogging website.

The 24-year-old actress had earlier admitted of getting the surprise of her life on being asked by Kapoor for a cup of coffee.

"I've met Shammiji a couple of times and always felt this warmth towards him and I can feel the same from him. Even his wife has been very nice to me. Apparently he was tweeting me and I didn't even imagine that Shammiji would be on Twitter. But that happened just before I came here so when I go back I'll have my coffee date with him," Deepika had said.

No comments:

Project K’s Producer REACTS To Reports Of Deepika Padukone Rushed To Hospital Due To Increased Heart Rate: ‘These Are False Rumours’

Several reports were doing rounds that Bollywood actress Deepika Padukone was taken to Kamineni Hospital in Hyderabad after she felt unwell....