Monday, April 12, 2010

My work should speak for itself, says Deepika Padukone

Post her unceremonious break-up with Ranbir Kapoor, Deepika Padukone is working really hard and is fully absorbed in her B-town innings. With almost half a dozen films in her kitty, Deepika is leaving no stone unturned to make a deep impact at the Box Office.

Recently, while talking to a news daily on her upcoming releases, a confident Deepika said, "See, if I am good at what I do, everything will fall in place. If I am honest to my profession, I will get all the right films, endorsements, and fan following and of course money."

It seems Deepika has learnt the lesson hard way, for the long legged beauty has always faced personal loss and professional criticism sportingly. However, the actress does not want to be a part of ‘number one star’ race as she quips, "Really, I don`t intend to get into the number business since my work should speak for itself. Having said, personally speaking, the best sense of achievement that I get is when my work is appreciated. I am making the best choices from the work coming my way and my instinct says that they should only consolidate my career further."

Deepika will soon be seen in ‘Housefull’, ‘Khelein Hum Jee Jaan Se’, Break Ke Baad’ and ‘Lafange Parinde.’

No comments:

Project K’s Producer REACTS To Reports Of Deepika Padukone Rushed To Hospital Due To Increased Heart Rate: ‘These Are False Rumours’

Several reports were doing rounds that Bollywood actress Deepika Padukone was taken to Kamineni Hospital in Hyderabad after she felt unwell....