Thursday, June 10, 2010

Deepika Padukone's mega adrenaline rush

Deepika Padukone
Some have dreams and some like Deepika Padukone have the desire to turn their dreams into reality. After Hrs has learnt that the actor, who has taken to deep sea diving in a big way and is busy preparing herself to become a professionally trained deep sea diver, will also become a sky diver soon.

Looks like the actor is quite a risk taker at heart as extreme adventure sports is certainly giving her kicks. “Sky diving is the real adventure sport. Trust me, after deep sea diving, I will fly in the air. Both are a big adrenaline rush for me. I will take to sky diving later this year,” Deepika says, laughing.

However, as of now sea diving is the thing that is setting Deepika’s pulse racing. “Sea diving has been my dream for a long time and since now I can find time after my film shoot, I told myself why not go for it. I have always loved the sea and the idea of diving into it and exploring it and seeing fascinating colours and plants and fish inside it has always excited me. I have got myself a professional trainer and right now I’m just building my stamina to stay in the sea for a longer time. It is a difficult thing to master but I think I’m doing quite well,” she says.

The young actor adds, “My goal is to become a professional deep sea diver. There have been a few things that I have really wanted to get in my life and this is one of them. I feel nothing you learn in life goes for a waste. Maybe I will get a film that involves me doing stunts in the ocean and then I will have no hesitation to take the plunge and do a better job than others. I believe in adding attributes to myself. It only helps in the long run.”

Ask her if she will promote the culture of deep sea diving in India and Deepika says, “Why not? I quite like the idea to open an academy. I can train people myself once I become a pro. Very few people in India are certified deep sea divers in India and so many are missing out on seeing and enjoying things that are not visible on the earth. I wish to motivate my friends and colleagues to take to it too.”

No comments:

Project K’s Producer REACTS To Reports Of Deepika Padukone Rushed To Hospital Due To Increased Heart Rate: ‘These Are False Rumours’

Several reports were doing rounds that Bollywood actress Deepika Padukone was taken to Kamineni Hospital in Hyderabad after she felt unwell....